Data centre overview
Use your company credentials to automatically log in to your RingCentral account.
RingCentral Single Sign-On (SSO) leverages the security of your own network to provide your users with a safe way to log in to RingCentral automatically. Your users will use their company network credentials to log in to RingCentral, saving them from having to remember yet another username and password combination, and reducing the administrative time your team spends on password recovery. RingCentral Single Sign-On integrates easily with most Identity Providers, making it quick and straightforward to set up your entire company. In fact, we'll walk you through the entire process.
Benefits of Single Sign-On
Single Sign-On login encourages your employees to adopt more work applications and tools with less effort. Single Sign-On provides:
- Simplicity—Your users can log in with one set of validated credentials to access multiple work applications and tools. Users no longer need to manage multiple usernames and passwords.
- Convenience—Automatic logins reduce friction for your users and enhance the overall user experience for adopting work applications.
- Efficiency—Reduce your IT team's administrative overhead of assisting users with password recovery.
- Security—A centralised authentication point provides better security and limits the phishing potential over your network.
Single Sign-On FAQs
- RingCentral Single Sign-On works with any Identity Provider supporting Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0), the most current and widely adopted industry standard. Additionally, Single Sign-On is available to all RingCentral MVP Premium and Ultimate customers.
- RingCentral Single Sign-On integrates easily with any Identity Provider that supports SAML 2.0, such as PingFederate, Okta, Google, or your homegrown Identity Provider.
- Instructions for logging in to their new account with RingCentral Single Sign-On are included in the activation email sent to new users, along with their temporary password and PIN.
- After your company enables RingCentral Single Sign-On, users will run through a one-time setup process. They will enter their email address and company credentials on the Identity Provider page to map their RingCentral account with your Identity Provider server. After that, all computers and mobile devices that are already linked to RingCentral accounts will continue to work as usual.
More Security features
Roles and permissions
Secure VoIP service
Get started today
Thank you for your interest in RingCentral
A sales advisor will contact you within 24 hours. If you'd like to speak to someone now, please call +44 (0)800 098 8136