Configure your service to deliver voice and fax message notifications by email.
Benefits of Message Alert
- Get instant notifications whenever you receive voicemails, faxes, missed calls and urgent messages.
- Advanced Notifications allows you to specify different email notification addresses for each type of notification.
- On/off controls for email messages are controlled by checkboxes conveniently located at the top of the screen.
- Configure voicemail and fax notifications to be sent with or without attachments.
- Messages can be marked as 'read' once they are emailed to you, which keeps your call log clear and spacious.
- No need to wait by a fax machine to make sure your fax was sent - let the system notify you on your chosen devices.
- Monitor fax transmissions in your online account, and receive email confirmations of successful fax delivery.
- Use call logs to view all inbound and outbound communication on your account.
- Maintain records, promptly return calls and control costs.
Message Alerts - FAQs
- RingCentral users have an online account where they configure their answering and notification options.
- If you want to be notified when a new fax or voicemail arrives for you, select that you want to be alerted via email.
- You can have your calls reach you on any international number by setting your call forwarding preferences to direct calls to the overseas number.
- Yes. Once you’ve received a message notification, just log in to your online account or open your email and then open the voicemail or fax.
More Message features
Secure VoIP service
Get started today
Thank you for your interest in RingCentral
A sales advisor will contact you within 24 hours. If you'd like to speak to someone now, please call +44 (0)800 098 8136